Nikole Roth M.S. CABAC, UW-AAB, ACDBC, CPDT, R.N.
Is the founder of Canine Behavior Squad where she specializes in behavior modification for aggressive behavior. Her philosophy emphasizes relationship building and understanding the problem from a dog’s perspective.
Nikole holds a Master Degree in Companion Animal Behavior Analysis & Consulting and a certificate in Applied Animal Behavior in Practice earning the prestigious designation of UW-AAB from the University of Washington.
Having served nine years on the Canine Behavior Modification Team at MSPCA, Nikole’s ongoing dedication and commitment towards the canine behavioral sciences are reflected through her many contributions an achievements noted below.
Nikole is also an RN, with extensive background and training in both emergency medical and crisis management. When not seeing clients she frequently deploys for medical or animal related concerns.
- Masters Degree in Companion Animal Behavior Analysis & Counseling
- Certificate Applied Animal Behavior in Practice
- Certified Canine Behavior Consultant
- Certificate in Canine Aggression
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer
- Certified in Dog & Cat CPR/ First Aid American Red Cross
- Member Anti Cruelty Behavior Team ASPCA & HSUS.
- Certificate in Emergency Management for Animals in Disaster
- Certificate Disaster Health Services American Red Cross
- Featured speaker on canine communication/ dog park etiquette, Arlington, MA
- Behavior consultant for Pittie Love Rescue
- Certificate Fear Free Sheltering and Fear Free Professional
Canine Behavior Squad is dedicated to helping people build quality relationships with their dog that is based on mutual trust and respect. Our methods are founded on the principles of animal learning science. Our programs emphasize a scientifically- sound and humane approach to understanding, managing and modifying your dog’s behavior. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of services to enhance that special relationship between you and your dog companion.